Saturday, June 12, 2021

There are a lotta mean African Americans in Cleveland etc.  What's worse, I can't relax at home when I go on my laptop because the people monitoring me in private seem tippy like they're, no offense and not trying to be rude at all, but they aren't able to think and make decisions independently, like other people I know, and they're the ones there I pay attention to when diverted, but eventually they put an annoying guise of an older Australian lady to replace an older European lady I'm supposedly supposed to have a "relationship" with.  It's not a nice statistic and is disgusting behavior that may be forced to seem supported by the European lady or "worked out" in "working condition" to, like I was a joke but it could have been a lot of work with great reward.  I don't "believe" that.