Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Like that didn't just happen.

They've been nasty to me ever since I showed physical signs of anger in proximity of something to do with an older lady I'm supposedly supposed to have a "relationship" with.  It's been nearly 4 months, almost 1/2 year.  It's been about 8 months since someone else has been involved and by one point in the way and still!  People used to try to upset me and I'd feel more aggressive etc.  So, it's like things don't matter for me.  It seems like a great offense to me.  They act like I still have my "relationship" I'm supposedly supposed to have with an older lady, but it seems like sometimes it's a static improvement with other bad aspects.  She still gets treated to get stimulated, while I suffer.  True, she said I get her, but I'm still suffering now.